"THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE/
I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH,THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS!"
TUPAC SAYS

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL" -NEW YORK CITY STREET SAYING

"BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
BROWN IS HIP,
PUERTO RICAN IS OKAY
BUT white AIN'T S___T!"

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY OOO!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME
BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME!

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY SUPREME

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

BLACK SKINNED BEAUTY

Search This Blog

Pages

WE MUST HAVE A BLACK STANDARD OF BEAUTY BASED ON THE BLACK SKINNED BLACKEST WOMAN

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

BACK TO AFRICA OOOO!-CAMEROON OOO!-BLACKamerikkkans WHO HAVE TRACED ANCESTORY TO CAMEROON!---FROM CAMEROONTRAVELER.COM

FROM CAMEROON TRAVELER.COM

11 African American Male Celebrities Who Can Now Call Cameroon “Home” (Photo Gallery)

Our last articles (Verified! These 11 Famous American Women Are From Cameroon, Their DNAs show) generated a lot passion. For those familiar with our magazine, we have been covering African Americans that have tried to trace their lineage back to Cameroon since our beginning. While our last article inspired both positive and negative reactions, the enthusiasm generated by the piece has been and continuous to be tremendous. We have decided to present the male version of the article. We would like to point out that the lists presented in these articles are not exhaustive. They do not include people such as Ndamukong Suh, whose father is straight from Cameroon. They are just lists of individuals that have researched their previously unknown ancestry and have confirmed results, which have been publicized. Here are 12 American male celebrities that have traced their origins back to our country.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.


8 Comments on 11 African American Male Celebrities Who Can Now Call Cameroon “Home” (Photo Gallery)

  1. Please these research should also be conducted to the loss people on the street. I am equally sure most of them are from Cameroon too
    • Please no no no!!! We don’t want more street people in Cameroon. We just want the most famous african americans. I suspect that given their success, they may be all Bamileke
  2. We have published testimonies from regular people would have traced their ancestry back to Cameroon in one of our print issues. https://cameroontraveler.com/ctm-april-june-issue/ctm-current-issue/
    You can also read the story of William Holland here: http://cameroontraveler.com/2013/05/05/from-royalty-to-captive-and-back-to-cameroon/
  3. Very cool! Us, African Americans, are a mixture of various tribes predominately originating from west Africa. That is one of the reasons we are called “African-American” instead of a particular area… Another being that when slaves were taken there were empire and kingdoms in Africa as opposed to “countries”… Anyways… I love this article. I’ve always wanted to know where my ancestors were taken so that I am able to connect with my ancestral homeland… <3 span="">
    Africa will forever be the motherland <3 span=""> Peace to my brothers and sisters in the motherland and to my ancestors! <3 span="">
  4. Scholastica Mbah // June 10, 2015 at 1:11 am // Reply
    Jeremiah 29:10-14; the Lord says “When Babilonian 70yrs r over, I will show my concern for you n keep my promise to bring u back home. I de Lord knows the plans hv for you , plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring you the future you hope for. Then you will call me. You will come and pray to me, anď i will answer you. You will seek me and you will fine me because you will seek me with all your heart. Yes , I say, you will fine me and i will restore you to your land. I will gather you from every country and from every place that i have scattered you, i will bring you to the land from which i have sent you into exile”. Seek God , call on Him n he will restore you back to ur land. Don’t be discouraged, God has heard ur cry nwill eventually mk a way for you. Just trust Him for de best.
  5. Honestly we love all our black familly abroad but for those tribes who practiced slavery are a shame to today cameroonian.

Leave a Reply

No comments: